Hey Lynni! Good job on this page. As usual, you are an excellent writer and it's especially validating to be able to express one's feelings and share them with others.
I am so happy you let me know about your blog. You are becoming quite a young woman. I am proud that you are doing so well with Sam's career. There will be many ups and downs especially on holidays just stay busy and find many hobbies.
2 comments:
Mom's Blog:
Hey Lynni! Good job on this page. As usual, you are an excellent writer and it's especially validating to be able to express one's feelings and share them with others.
I love you to the moon and back...
XO Mom
Hi Pumpkin,
I am so happy you let me know about your blog. You are becoming quite a young woman. I am proud that you are doing so well with Sam's career. There will be many ups and downs especially on holidays just stay busy and find many hobbies.
Love you,
Pen
Post a Comment