So as of January, Sam and I have been living in an adorable (if I do say so myself) one bedroom apartment in beautiful downtown Rancho Santa Margarita. I have always wanted to say that I lived downtown somewhere. However, I am not quite sure the difference between uptown and downton, oh well. We both love it, and so does our third party, Midge:
She has grown quite attached to the place, and me; sometimes I think I have an extra furry hip :)
==================================================
I dont yet have any photos of our apartment yet, but stay tuned. Anyways, "I" has turned into "we" and we sometimes struggle with that, but who doesn't? But we will start with him;
==================================================================
Sammy; as all the guys at the firehouse call him, well so does everybody, went back to work on March 17th. He went back to his 3 days on, 4 days off schedule: that being Thursday, Friday and Saturday working, and Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday not working. He applied for a full-time firefighting gig with Cal Fire and was ranked 9. Which means that he could be a full timer within a year! How exciting that would be!
For now, he has received his class B license and completed numerous certificate programs which are all very neccessary. He is really motivated and very dedicated to his job. He helped out with the fire academy on his months off and loafed with me a little too :) Being seasonal has its perks with the three months off, but he was ready to get back to the grindstone.
===================================================
With Sam gone about half the week, and sometimes (to my dismay) longer; I have to find things to occupy myself. I quit my job with Total Woman gym after over a year on March 8th to become an independent personal trainer. I have to say my boss is really great! The best part is, she doesn't make me wear all black as a uniform! I threatened to wear neon colors in the beginning, but then I realized that most of my work clothing was black anyway. I have adjusted well to being back on my own for a few days a week and becoming my own boss. I only have two clients at the moment which I "stole" from the gym, so it's slow-goin to start. I have been marketing in neighborhoods in the area, and got one bite. Hopefully that isn't my fate. I have a few that say they are "interested" but that doesn't mean much to me, that doesn't pay rent! That being said, if anyone is intersted, email me at ComeOnTrainer@yahoo.com
===================================================================
I have still been working on myself slowly but surely, the process may never end. I am trying to cope with my agoraphobia and trying to come out of my safety zone. I have come to accept that it is a part of me, for now at least, and time will heal. I enjoy reading about it and having quiet nights at home for stability. I have a couple girlfiends that I enjoy spending time with, most recently a rekindled relationship from my Ruby's days. Lindsey and I were friends in red and white stripes during high school, and now we have started hanging together again. She just recently became engaged, so we are having alot of fun being girly and talking flowers, bling and gowns. Jordan is a good friend too, she is 3 year my junior, so we have a little gap everynow and then, but she is there for me when I need someone to talk to. It's so funny when I look at her and think how 3 years isn't that big of a difference, but at 19 going on 20 I was a completely different person than I am today. All in all I am trying to enjoy being myself and embracing everyday. It's not always easy since I have depression tendencies and anxiety battles, but I'm trying, and as long as I have the good people that I do by my side I can have good days.
================================================================
See you next time, blogging is fun!
-Lynnsi
No comments:
Post a Comment