Saturday night. 530pm. Just out of the shower, wet hair, yoga pants, t-shirt, slippers. Macaroni and cheese on the stove and a beer in hand. You're jealous of my life? Oh please, if I had a nickel...
It's ok, I had a very busy day being a good little homeowner while Sam is at work. I gardened, but since I have no Earth of my own I garden with pots of plants on my concrete second story deck. Before I brought my new lemon tree home with all of the proper materials, I walked around Lowe's enjoying all of the plants until one of the branches of my tree smacked into the giant wind chime hanging in the doorway. Loudest. Chime. Ever. Everybody seemed to go silent and then everybody in the store was staring at me. I quickly grabbed the chime which only slammed it together and made it louder. Perfection. So I moved on to Big Lots. Ran into something there too and the lady that saw and heard it had the pleasure of my embarrassed laughter along with the recount of my Lowe's story. She went down another aisle. Then I worked my ass off outside and ran up and down the stairs about 24 times all while wearing my toning shoes. So my ass better have been worked off if the advertisements are true.
Getting ready to watch a Netflix marathon of The Good Wife... irony?
But later my evening will get so much more exciting; I am going to pick up my drugs and some mouth wash at the pharmacy and then maybe get some frozen yogurt! The anticipation of it all is killing me. Tomorrow I have to go back to Lowe's to get more soil, but I am truly excited about my lemon tree :-)
If you're nice to me I might just give you a lemon, but don't hold your breath. As far as Sam is concerned I kill everything I try to grow. But not this time, I got special organic soil and citrus food. I have faith.
xoxo


2 comments:
I love your blog's new look. Sounds like you do have a great life :)
Thanks Tiersha! I'm pretty happy :-) I hope you and Josh are too!!!
Post a Comment